Is it smart to try to go it alone?
The Rinehardt Injury Attorneys of Mansfield-Columbus, OH knows the pros and cons of hiring an attorney.
- I will have someone on my side fighting for me and looking out for my best interest. I will not have to worry about the insurance adjuster pulling the wool over my eyes.
- My lawyer will stop the insurance adjuster from bothering me with phone calls and letters. With my attorney taking care of the paperwork nightmare, I will be able to concentrate on putting my life back together and recovering from my injuries.
- I can get rid of my stress because I will have someone to look out for my best interests and stand up to the insurance company with its high priced lawyers.
- When it comes time to settle my case, I will have someone who will know what a fair settlement of my case should be.
- If the insurance company won’t be reasonable, I will have someone who will go to court to make the insurance company do what is right.
- As with any professional, my doctor, my dentist, and even my mechanic, my attorney will have to be paid. But, with the contingent fee contract, I only pay when I win my case by paying a percentage of the award.