Small Town Values.Big City Results.

Where Will The Money Come From To Pay Me?


When someone is at fault for causing injury to you, your claims are paid under the insurance policy of the person at fault. Depending on the case, this could be the car insurance policy or the homeowner’s insurance policy. If a business caused your injury, then the business general commercial liability policy and possibly the business umbrella policy will pay your claim.

If you have an extended warranty on your vehicle, you must contact the dealership to make sure that you are refunded the unused portion of the premium you paid for it.

Ready to get Started?

We’re here to help you and your family get back on track after an accident. Reach out to us today for a free case evaluation.